I was floored to find out that Cogaroo Crafts nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Thank you so much! Honestly, I made faces at the comment going “no waaaaaaaaay..”
Here are the rules for this award:
- Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
- I love ancient mythology.
- I’m also obsessed with fairy tales and fairy tale retellings
- I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again, I reallllllllly love dragons.
- Fantasy novels are my all time favorite.
- I have a file of
pretty badpoetry that I wrote when I was younger (one poem actually got published. I still don’t know how THAT happened.)
- Big projects usually tend to lose my interest… I swear I have some mild ADD or something.. It’s like “OH NEW THING!!”
- I love singing and music and voices. Like, I love to turn up the volume and sing along, but I’m too terribly shy to really want to sing professionally.
- Gossiping With Dragons
- Ireneirving’s Crafty Creative
- Pokemon Crochet Challenge
- Lattes and Llamas
- Night’s Watch Blog
- The Grange Range
- Great Grey Crochet
- Hooked On Anime
- Philae Artes
- Wolfdreamer: Off The Hook
- Katori’s Amigurumi and More
- Tara’s Hooking
(EDIT: oops! Cogaroo added this one too! Great minds stalk the same blogs? Well, that’s what I’m going to go with)
I’ll start poking around leaving messages now.. It took me a while to write this up!