Okay, do ignore the crappy photos as I took them on my phone, I’ll take a better picture of Link at least in the next couple of days and share it.
This week though I finished Link.
I stitched the arms on his body and made the tunic. As I was making the tunic, I kept getting annoyed because it looked like he was wearing a dress. But really, that tunic DOES sorta look like a dress. And it looked better once I added in the belts. There was more to my journey in making him than I’ve shared, but I love the end result. The only thing I wanna do now is either stitch a small mouth on his face, or draw it in with fabric markers (I;ve been totally looking for a reason to usemy new fabric markers, so I think I will on Link)
Other than that, I took a small break from crochet and tried my hand at resin casting. A few months ago, I tried my hand at it. With less than ideal results. I don’t think I shared it with you, as I shook my head and put it away until I felt like trying again.
So I tried again this past week and I had better results:
I have no idea what I’m going to do with them, but I was determined to get it right.
I really still have no idea what I did wrong the first time, but I’m guessing I didn’t mix it long enough the first time.
Also, I was sent this little guy and I looove it. It’s so tiny and it has the tiniest little hat!
Anyway, happy crafting everyone!