I finished this project within two hours of starting it. But… I didn’t really know what to say about it.
But here’s the thing. I’ve seen teeth amigurumi patterns. And I kept telling myself as a dental student I should make one. But I never did.
The thing is, I’ve seen one picture with a tooth with 2 roots, but most of the time they have 4. I get it, it stands easier, but it’s NOT CORRECT. Lower molars have 2 roots (so that was fine) but upper molars only have 3 roots. (not counting wisdom teeth, those are the strange family member we don’t talk about. :-P)
So, yeah. Here’s my somewhat correct tooth:
Now I’m kinda going through this issue where I don’t know what to make. That’s part of the other reason I hadn’t posted this. I don’t know what to do next and I’m kinda down about making things now.